Revitalist Lifestyle and Wellness Provides Corporate Update
VANCOUVER, BC, August 24, 2021 – REVITALIST LIFESTYLE AND WELLNESS LTD. (“Revitalist” or the “Company”) (CSE: CALM) (CSNX: CALM.CN) is pleased to announce that the Company’s subordinate voting shares (“Common Shares”) have been approved for listing on the Canadian Securities Exchange (“CSE”). The Company’s shares will commence trading at market open on August 24, 2021, under the symbol “CALM”.
“We are incredibly excited to begin trading on the Canadian Securities Exchange. Our listing not only provides a broader range of investors with the opportunity to invest in our Company it also provides us with added exposure and marketing opportunities”, stated Revitalist Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Kathryn Walker.
Additionally, the Company is pleased to provide the following operational update on national expansion, strategic partnerships and other corporate matters:
National Clinic Network Expansion
• Revitalist opened its first clinic in 2018 in Knoxville, Tennessee
• The Company continues executing on its multi-stage strategic clinic roll out strategy and has expanded to 4 clinics across 2 U.S States including Knoxville, TN, Johnson City, TN, Chattanooga, TN and Louisville, KY,
• Revitalist has signed an additional 3 clinic leases that are expected to be operational by September and October of 2021
• Revitalist maintains a strong cash position, having raised CAD$8,300,000 to date to scale its operations
• Revitalist continues to execute on its multi-channel patient acquisition strategy which leverages best in class partners, leading education platforms, paid search, email marketing, location-based SEO, influencer and advocate testimonials and more.
• The Company has launched four divisions: The Zone (Athlete focussed), General Public, Adolescent Mental Health and Helping Heroes (Veteran Advocacy Program)
• Revitalist has secured a relationship with Federal and commercial insurance providers to provide care to those needing it most
• The Company continues to lead in the advancement of psychedelic therapies by incorporating the first outpatient clinical model integrating mental health and medical experts working in a team model
• The Company has partnered with industry leading marketing agency, Ketamine Media, to bolster inbound marketing, content marketing, social media marketing, search engine optimization, branding, creating marketing automation workflows, PPC and reporting. Ketamine Media’s extensive network includes infusion providers in more than 40 states and 3 countries.
• Revitalist enters a strategic partnership with Enterprise Stress Management to develop and commercialize mental health therapies, techniques, and advocacies for police officers across the Canada
• The Company has entered a strategic partnership with Athletes for Care to address growing concerns of Athletes’ Mental Health and Pain Conditions
• Revitalist secured a collaboration with Stand for Kind to address adolescent health conditions to spearhead growing concerns of treatment resistant conditions
• Revitalist supports adolescent mental health through a partnership with the first ever mental health basketball camp led by former WNBA Champion, Alexis Hornbuckle
• The Company is pleased to appoint Dr. Robert Long as Vice President of Neuroscience Research. Dr. Long, with over 30 years’ experience, is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (“CRNA”) and holds a Doctorate in Neuroscience Research (PhD). He served in the US Military as a Lieutenant Colonel and Chief of Anesthesia in addition to leading and educating in his capacities as a CRNA and research scientist. Dr. Long possesses the necessary skillset from working extensively with patients and medical professionals to help drive Revitalist’s unique R&D focussed approach to client care, which leverages both expert medical and mental health professionals.
• The Company has also announced the appointment of marketing veteran, Larry Heinzlmeir, to the position of Chief Marketing Officer (“CMO”). Mr. Heinzlmeir is a senior marketing leader with extensive expertise in spearheading disruptive innovation and leading high-performing teams to deliver transformational growth. Heinzlmeir has been involved with six public company listings in emerging technologies. He brings over thirty years of executive level experience in sales and marketing with several of the largest publicly traded companies in the for-profit higher education sector. He was CMO of Canada’s largest private, for profit, education company and was responsible for the aggressive growth of seven separate brands growing revenue more than ten-fold in less than four years. His focus is turnaround and high performance-based marketing, utilizing traditional, integrated web, SEO and paid searches and social media, along with the latest cutting-edge media strategies.
Four Core Business Division Overview
Revitalist is making strides in ground-breaking developments as they continue to create strategies to maximize advocacy, care, and education in their four primary business pillars; Adolescents, Athletes, Veteran Care and Access to Care with Insurance Coverage.
From working with professional athletes helping them to implement mental health advocacy and care in their nationally recognized training camps to lecturing at universities on mental health awareness, Revitalist continues to be a leader in multiple capacities.
Medicare Insurance and VA License
Revitalist’s mission continues to rapidly scale as they work to develop relationships in the communities, they open new locations. Knowing the rising detrimental impact on mental and physical health with the ever-changing environment Revitalist continues to push forward with their nursing lead approach. “Working with the VA and Medicare is a necessary step. Nurses are the most trusted professionals in the world, and the world needs someone they feel can be trusted advocates in the space”, reports Kathryn Walker.
“CRNAs working with their expert certifications in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (“ACLS”) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (“PALS”) make Revitalist the most skilled and safest providers to work with pharmaceutical companies and their development of psychedelic medications,” stated, Kathryn Walker CEO and Founder of Revitalist. “Combine our unique client focussed approach with industry leading marketing partners like Ketamine Media and our ability to identify new locations and rapidly scale firmly establishes Revitalist as a leader in the medical and mental health space, meeting the global demand.
Revitalist Marketing and Investor Relations Agreements
The Company announces that it has engaged Native Ads, Inc. (“Native Ads”) to provide a 12-month programmatic digital advertising campaign in connection with the Company’s ongoing effort to increase awareness. This comprehensive advertising program is designed to build brand awareness, general awareness, and awareness within online investor content platforms. Native Ads will employ state of the art digital advertising, paid distribution, media buying and content creation to execute this important initiative. Under the terms of the agreement, Native Ads will provide a combination of strategic digital media services, marketing coordination, content production, and data analytics services.
Revitalist is also pleased to announce the signing of an agreement with The Dales Report for a six-month term. The Dales Report will provide social media and client outreach strategy services for the Company.
The Company is also pleased to announce the signing of an agreement with Oil and Gas Corporate Bulletin (“OGIB”) for a six-month term. OGIB will provide digital marketing, publishing, and writing services. OGIB has no interest, direct or indirect, in the Company or its securities, or any right or interest to acquire such an interest.
Revitalist is also pleased to announce the signing of an agreement with Sagacity Capital Media and Eagle Publications Inc. for a 6-month term.
The Company is further pleased to announce commencement of an agreement with Aktiencheck.de AG for European Marketing Awareness.
The Company has also granted an aggregate 105,000 restricted stock units (“RSU’s”) to certain officers, directors, and other eligible persons of the Company. The RSU’s are, subject to vesting provisions, over a twenty-four-month term.
ABOUT REVITALIST LIFESTYLE AND WELLNESS
Revitalist Lifestyle and Wellness Ltd. is a publicly traded (CSE: CALM) company, headquartered in Knoxville, Tennessee, with four clinics operating across the United States and expanding. Revitalist is dedicated to empowering individuals toward an improved quality of well-being through a combination of comprehensive care and future-centric treatments provided by medical professionals, mental health experts, and chronic pain specialists. Since opening their first clinic in 2018, Revitalist has provided over 6,000 infusions for patients suffering from treatment-resistant conditions. Additionally, Revitalist offers a number of lifestyle optimization services and vitamin infusions that can bring anyone closer to total wellness.
On Behalf of the Board
Chief Executive Officer
For further information please contact:
Revitalist Lifestyle and Wellness Ltd.
For additional information and to be added to the Company’s mailing list, please click here.
Forward Looking Statements
This news release contains forward-looking statements and information within the meaning of applicable securities legislation. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements and information can be identified by the use of words such as “plans”, “expects” or “does not expect”, “is expected”, “estimates”, “intends”, “anticipates” or “does not anticipate”, or “believes”, or variations of such words and phrases or state that certain actions, events or results “may”, “could”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. Forward looking statements or information involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause the actual results, performance, or achievements of Revitalist to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements or information contained in this news release.
Risks, uncertainties, and other factors involved with forward-looking information could cause actual events, results, performance, prospects, and opportunities to differ materially from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking information. The Canadian Securities Exchange has not reviewed and does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of the content of this news release.