Revitalist Lifestyle and Wellness Ltd. is looking for an experienced, Senior Accountant to join their team which operates out of Knoxville, Tennessee. Reporting directly to the CFO, the Senior Accountant will be responsible for full-cycle accounting, bookkeeping and payroll processing. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience and capable of fulfilling the responsibilities of the role with little assistance from the CFO. The ability to work independently in an efficient manner while adhering to strict documentation requirements and tight monthly deadlines are key qualities sought for this position. Some overtime will be required.
- Full cycle accounting and bookkeeping for parent company and multiple subsidiaries
- Bookkeeping for all companies and clinic operations
- Bi-weekly payroll for all staff using Quickbooks Online
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual non-consolidated financial statements
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual financial analysis as requested by management
- Monthly review of accounts for accuracy and completeness
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation
- Maintenance of fixed asset register and depreciation schedule
- Payment of accounts payable in a timely manner (suppliers, government remittances etc.)
- Information assembly for annual audit and tax returns
- Provide clerical and administrative support to management as requested
The candidate should have a degree in accounting, comparable business experience, as well as a knowledge of bookkeeping. Preference will be given to candidates with a working knowledge of QuickBooks Online software package.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com