Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Revitalist is one of the nation’s leading providers of Ketamine Infusion Therapy. Utilizing a team of medical and therapeutic team members, we treat patients with depression, anxiety, PTSD, suicidality, chronic pain, neuropathic pain, migraines, postpartum depression, and other mood disorders. We seek to reduce overall symptoms and improve lives by restoring function and quality of life. We are a small team of dedicated clinicians; whose business model seeks to be the gold standard throughout the country via rapid expansion of our proven business model.
The ideal applicant for this role is one who can work independently while collaborating with other healthcare and mental health providers to optimize patient outcomes. Part of an interdisciplinary team, the PNP plays a key role in ketamine infusion therapy, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), and Spravato treatment protocols by facilitating client engagement, safety, and wellbeing. This position is full-time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proficient in assessing, evaluating and addressing patient needs.
- Collaborates within an interdisciplinary team to develop and implement individualized treatment plans.
- Comfortable facilitating and working with our internal insurance team to optimize access care to patients.
- Ability to delegate, direct and oversee ancillary personnel.
- Competency in applying sound judgement in patient care decisions.
- Maintains all applicable patient privacy laws and regulations such as the HIPAA Act and other local, state and federal statutes.
- Adheres to Revitalist’s established policies and procedures.
- Assists in growth and development of the clinic
- Active license from an accredited nursing licensing program
- BLS and ACLS certification preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must pass criminal background and drug screenings
- Full-time salaried positions available
- Exposure to biological hazards may occur
- Hearing of normal and soft tones as well as close eye work required
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching will occur