Revitalist is one of the nation’s leading providers of Ketamine Infusion Therapy. Utilizing a team of medical and therapeutic team members, we treat patients with depression, anxiety, PTSD, suicidality, chronic pain, neuropathic pain, migraines, postpartum depression, and other mood disorders. We seek to reduce overall symptoms and improve lives by restoring function and quality of life. We are a small team of dedicated clinicians; whose business model seeks to be the gold standard throughout the country via rapid expansion of our proven business model.
The ideal applicant for this role is one who can work independently while collaborating with other healthcare and mental health providers to optimize patient outcomes. Part of an interdisciplinary team, the corporate scheduler plays a key role in providing positive patient experiences and maintaining clinic performance. This position is full time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Schedule patients for several outpatient clinic locations to achieve proper clinic flow, maintain patient stability and to meet target productivity goals.
- Coordinate provider schedules to ensure the clinic has adequate coverage for all appointments scheduled.
- Communicates scheduling updates to relevant team members.
- Answer telephone, email, and fax appointment requests and direct patients to the appropriate resources after scheduling.
- Initiate and manage appointment related electronic communications with patients.
- Obtain and communicate with patients and corporate offices insurance and payment information.
- Provide relevant and timely feedback on patient and clinic issues to clinic director.
- Assist in growth and development of clinic.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience in office administration/customer service preferred.
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Ability to work as needed Monday – Friday between hours of 8:00am – 6:00pm.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and computer skills.
- Ability to relate to individuals of varied ethnic and cultural backgrounds, ages, educational levels, sexual orientations, gender identities and socioeconomic circumstances with respect and dignity.
- Must pass criminal background check and pre-employment drug screening.
- Experience with mental health a plus.
- Exposure to biological hazards may occur
- Hearing of normal and soft tones as well as close eye work required
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, and reaching will occur